Serving Illinois and Nationwide
As a western suburb of Chicago, the village of Westchester is located in Cook County. With a landmass of just over three square miles, the heavily populated area has more than 17,000 residents. In addition, the community has a public primary, intermediate and middle school. High school students attend the Proviso West high school located in Hillside. In addition, the community’s Wolf Road Prairie is the largest US black soil Prairie East of the famous Mississippi River.
The community is served by two distinct freeways (I-290 & I-294) along with the Chicago Rapid Transit Line for easy commute into the downtown metropolitan area. However, its close proximity to the city of Chicago and the Metropolitan area has made the community increasingly susceptible to a high number of vehicle accidents. As a result, many residents have hired a Westchester personal injury lawyer to handle their case to receive financial compensation when the accident was not their fault.
The Westchester personal injury attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC handle all legal cases involving serious accidents and injuries for residents and visitors of Westchester, Illinois. Have the negligent actions of others led to severe injury or wrongful death of a loved one? If so, you have legal rights and options to pursue compensation for your damages. We invite you to speak with our attorneys today during a free case review. Our legal team accepts all claims for compensation and lawsuits through contingency fee agreements. This arrangement postpones payment for legal services until after your case is resolved through a jury trial award or negotiated settlement. Every client is offered a “No Win/No-Fee” Guarantee, meaning if we are unable to obtain compensation for your family, you owe us nothing.Hiring a Westchester Personal Injury Attorney
Whenever a victim is seriously injured in a vehicle accident that was not their fault, it is essential to hire a reputable Westchester personal injury lawyer. This is important because the injury suffered often brings with it extensive lost wages and medical bills that require compensation through the insurance company of the responsible party. A skilled personal injury attorney that specializes in vehicle accidents can prove the carelessness or negligent action of the responsible party so the victim can receive adequate financial compensation.Fighting the Insurance Company
Many insurance companies hire teams of skilled legal professionals that work to minimize the amount paid out through settlement claims through insurance policies. Unfortunately, a victim of a serious vehicle accident suffering major injuries is often at a substantial disadvantage when dealing directly with the professional claims adjuster. Fortunately, the injured individual can hire the skills of a Westchester personal injury attorney to fight back against the insurance company and receive adequate compensation.The Benefits of Retaining an Attorney to Represent You
In nearly every incident, it is essential to hire an experienced Westchester personal injury lawyer to handle a claim or lawsuit involving the accident. This is because the attorney can provide specific legal services to the client. It is highly recommended to use the skills of an attorney under various conditions that include:
- Serious Injury Involved – Any victim sustaining a serious injury caused by the negligent actions of another could have long-lasting medical and financial repercussions, requiring financial recompense through the insurance carrier of the responsible individual.
- An Uninsured or Underinsured Driver – If the driver responsible for the accident was either uninsured or underinsured, it is crucial that the victim suffering injuries hire a competent vehicle accident attorney.
- Settling a Legal Dispute – Many times the investigating officer and both parties will dispute over who is at fault or responsible for causing the accident. A reputable attorney skilled in vehicle accidents can sort the dispute out, to determine which driver is at fault.
- Pressure from the Insurance Company – If the claims adjuster handling the case is agreeing to offer a quick settlement, it is usually a red flag that the offered amount will not sufficiently cover the medical expenses, injuries, damages, suffering and pain of the victim.
- An Improper Amount of Compensation – Many times the victim believes they did not receive full compensation for all the sustained injuries caused by another. Hiring the skills of an attorney can assure the victim that the responsible party pays all financial and medical bills (past, current and future).
Anytime an experienced Westchester personal injury attorney accepts a case, it is usually a good indicator that the claim is strong. Using their skills, Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC can likely assist the client in their efforts to receive proper compensation.
For information on cities in and around Westchester, please look at the pages below:
- Bellwood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Berwyn Personal Injury Lawyers
- Brookfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- Elmhurst Personal Injury Lawyers
- Forest Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hinsdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- La Grange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Maywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Melrose Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oak Park Personal Injury Lawyers