Serving Illinois and Nationwide
Schaumburg Personal Injury Lawyers
The large northeastern Illinois village of Schaumburg is located in Cook County. As one of Chicago suburbs, and a portion of the Golden Corridor, Schaumburg is approximately 30 miles from downtown Chicago, and just northwest of the community’s O’Hare International Airport.
The thriving village of Schaumburg borders Rolling Meadows, Palatine, Roselle, Streamwood, Hanover Park and Hoffman Estates. With a landmass of nearly 20 square miles, large corporations including Motorola Solutions and Cancer Treatment Centers of America are located in the community. In addition, the Woodfield Mall, Zürich Insurance Group and IBM are major employers located in Schaumburg.
The Schaumburg personal injury attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC handle all legal cases involving serious accidents and injuries for residents and visitors of Schaumburg, Illinois. If you were harmed, or your loved one was killed, in an accident caused by the negligent actions of others, you have legal rights. Our legal team invites you to schedule an appointment to discuss your case with our attorneys today. Let us provide legal options and discuss your rights to hold those responsible for your injuries financially accountable. We accept every wrongful death lawsuit and personal injury claim for compensation through contingency fee agreements. This arrangement postpones your need to pay for our legal services until we have successfully resolved your case in a negotiated settlement or jury trial. Our legal team offers every client a “No Win/No-Fee” guarantee. This promise ensures you owe us nothing if we are unable to obtain compensation to recover your damages.
With over 75,000 residents, the village has evolved from a rural community to a thriving suburban metropolis. However, its increase in population has made it highly susceptible to more personal injury cases including vehicle accidents (see here) and medical malpractice cases (look here). As a result, many of the residents in the community have hired experienced personal injury attorneys to handle their case in an effort to receive financial compensation for their injuries.Hiring Schaumburg Personal Injury Lawyers After An Accident or Negligent Event
Suffering personal injuries caused by another individual or entity can be an expensive and painful experience. Often times, the victim’s suffered injuries making them unable to work while attempting to heal. Unpaid financial expenses and rising medical bills, along with anxiety and stress often make it difficult in understanding how to handle the claim. As a result, victims of injuries caused by others will hire experienced Schaumburg personal injury lawyers to tackle every aspect of the case. This is important because a skilled attorney can provide a variety of services that include:
- Experience – Illinois laws concerning personal injury are complex and often require the experience of a competent personal injury attorney to fully evaluate the claim. The efforts of the attorney can involve developing an effective strategy for negotiating a settlement or taking the case to trial.
- Personal Injury Cases – An experienced Schaumburg personal injury attorney will handle a variety of injury cases including medical malpractice, slip and fall incidences (look here), vehicle accidents, wrongful death, or other injurious accidental occurrences.
- Filing Paperwork – The documents and paperwork involved in a personal injury case are extensive. All proper documentation is required to be filed in a timely manner within the court system. This includes filing paperwork before the statute of limitations has expired. An experienced attorney that specializes in personal injury cases will offer a variety of options for resolving the case quickly.
- Building the Case – Sometimes, the case is not resolved or settled with the insurance company. As a result, experienced Schaumburg personal injury attorneys will build a team of highly skilled experts. These expert witnesses provide testimony in a deposition or in a court trial, to bolster the case for higher compensation.
- Objectivity – Turning over all aspects of a personal injury case avoids making a quick or rash decision. Experienced attorneys remain objective about the actual value of the claim based on available evidence. This minimizes the potential of a quick payout for lower compensation.
With proper financial compensation, the victim that has suffered injuries caused by another will receive financial compensation to pay down their medical expenses, recoup lost wages, recover from any future potential earnings and receive money for their injuries, damages, pain and suffering.
Reputable Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC in Schaumburg have the ability to cut through red tape, and speed up the process of settling out of court. A skilled lawyer can press the insurance company to provide more financial compensation to the victim, or take the case in front of a judge or jury for a successful verdict. Most attorneys that handle personal injury cases work on a contingency fee basis without any upfront fees required.