Serving Illinois and Nationwide
If you have been injured by the negligent actions of another individual or entity, you have the legal right to seek financial recovery, which can be a substantial amount of money to pay your ongoing accident-related expenses. However, most personal injury and wrongful death cases are complicated and require the skills of attorneys who specialize in injury cases. The law firm of Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC have extensive experience taking on insurance carriers and can fight on your behalf to protect your rights to ensure you receive full financial compensation for your damages.
To determine the true worth of your case, you need to understand the principle of civil tort law and the process of “making you whole” again to cover your damages. By law, the money obtained as financial compensation is to provide a remedy for your losses and injuries. While it is impossible to return to the exact moment you were before the incident or event occurred, the law provides financial recompense to recover the money it costs, including:
- All your medical expenses including emergency care, surgeries, treatment, rehabilitation and ongoing therapies;
- The total expense of to repair or replace any damaged property including your vehicle involved in the crash;
- Compensation to offset your missing wages because you are unable to return to work immediately after the accident;
- Recompense for your non-economic losses including pain, suffering, mental anguish, emotional trauma, and discomfort.
While calculating tangible costs including medical bills and missed wages is simple, determining how much your pain and suffering is worth can be significantly more challenging. However, a personal injury attorney can use proven methods for calculating the monetary impact to your life-changing damages if you are unable to restore your life and health to their previous conditions.How do I Maximize my Financial Compensation Award?
If we lived in a perfect world the insurance company that provides coverage to the person at fault for your damages would simply write out a check to cover your expenses and make you “whole again.” Unfortunately, the claims adjuster working for the insurance company is determined to make sure you accept the lowest amount of financial compensation possible to hold onto the company’s profits. Comment tactics used by claims adjusters include:
- Make the Claim That You Are Responsible for Your Injuries – Redirecting the blame onto you is a simple a solution for insurance companies to avoid paying out on a claim. They know that if you caused the accident, they have no obligation to pay you any amount of compensation at all.
- Claim That You Are Partially at Fault – If it is impossible to redirect all the blame and make a claim that you the only one to blame for the accident, the insurance company or claims adjuster might state that you are partially at fault. If they can convince you that you share equally in being at fault, then they are entitled only to pay 50% of what is due.
- Argue That Your Injuries Are Pre-Existing – The claims adjuster may dispute your claim by stating that all your injuries were pre-existing and not a result of the accident or event. The adjuster might also say that you are falsely claiming that your injuries are as bad as you state. Without having a legal professional representing your side if the case, the dishonest approach used by the claims adjuster might be enough to support their case at trial if their lawyers can convince the jury.
- Use Delay Tactics – The financial burden of your case could be costing you a lot and causing you to go under financially because you are unable to pay your bills, receive much need accident-related care or return to work. The insurance company representing the defendant understands that by delaying a payout, you are more likely to accept any amount of money to ease the drain on your financial situation if you believe you might not resolve the case for years.
The easiest solution for circumventing the devious tactics used by claims adjusters who works for the insurance carrier is to hire a skilled personal injury to protect you and your side of the case legally. Our attorneys are eager to fight for your claim and can help you maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive.About Chicago’s Near West Side Neighborhood
The Near West Side is located adjacent to the Loop on the west side of the Chicago River in an area that was destroyed in 1871 by the Great Chicago Fire. The neighborhood is home to the University of Illinois at Chicago along with six communities included the Fulton River District, Greektown, Little Italy, University Village, South Water Market, and the Illinois Medical District.
Community landmarks in the Near West Neighborhood include the Union Park Hotel (formerly the Viceroy Hotel), Metropolitan Missionary Baptist Church, Groesbeck House, First Baptist Congregational Church, Haymarket Riot Monument, Fulton Randolph Market District, West Town State Bank Building, and the Jackson Boulevard District.
Residents have quick access to Chicagoland area from the Near West Side on Interstate 90 and 290 and through the Pink, Green, and Blue “L” Lines and Chicago Transportation Authority bus roads. The Moses Montefiore Academy, Crane High School, and Chicago Public Schools systems operate educational facilities in the area.Chicago’s Near West Side Contact Information
Ward 11 Alderman Patrick Thompson
3659 S. Halsted St.
Ward 2 Alderman Brian Hopkins
1400 N. Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
Ward 3 Alderman Pat Dowell
5046 S. State St.
Chicago, IL 60609
Ward 12 Alderman George A. Cardenas
2458 W. 38th St.
Chicago, IL 60632
Ward 14 Alderman Ed M. Burke
2650 W. 51st St.
Chicago, IL 60632
Ward 25 Alderman Danny Solis
2439 S. Oakley Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60608
Garfield Park Chamber of Commerce
East Garfield Park
3439 W Madison St, Chicago, IL 60624
Illinois Chamber of Commerce
300 S Wacker Dr.
Chicago, IL 60606
55 W Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603
Italian Chamber of Commerce
121 W Chestnut St.
Chicago, IL 60610
The reputable personal injury attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC recognize that every case is unique and provide the ultimate individualized care to every client who retains our services. Our team of dedicated experts includes competent attorneys, legal assistants, and paralegals. We also use our in-house investigators, accident reconstruction experts, and medical and legal professionals who can substantiate your claims and support your case for compensation. Our law firm handles all types of personal injury and wrongful death cases that include:
- Car and truck accidents
- Motorcycle injuries
- Pedestrian and bicyclists accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Botched surgeries
- Congenital defects
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Premises liability including slip and fall events
- Product liability including malfunctioning products
- Defective tire cases
- Bad drug injuries
- Construction injuries
- Toxic and chemical exposures
- Environmental cleanup injuries
- Job-related injuries
- Mesothelioma and other asbestos-exposure injuries
- Defective medical devices
- Wrongful death
If you need assistance in fighting for your claim for compensation, give us a call today at (888) 424-5757 now. We do not work by the hour but accept every wrongful death, medical malpractice, premises liability, defective product, and personal injury case through contingency fee agreements. This arrangement allows us to provide immediate legal representation without the need of you making any upfront payment.
Through our “No Win/No Pay” Guarantee, we are paid for our legal services only after we have negotiated an acceptable out of court settlement or won your case at trial. If we are unable to secure monetary recovery on your behalf by a jury verdict trial award or negotiated settlement, you owe us nothing for our legal fees.