Serving Illinois and Nationwide
Lansing Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured by another person’s negligence or recklessness, you may benefit from hiring a personal injury lawyer. A qualified legal professional will help protect your rights throughout a difficult, and sometimes very emotional, process. Unfortunately, when victims try to navigate the court systems alone, they frequently discover their rights have been violated. Consulting with an attorney first will ensure that your rights are safeguarded.
The Lansing personal injury attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC represent visitors and residents of Lansing, Illinois involved in serious accidents and injuries. Did the negligent actions of others cause your loved one severe injury or lead to a wrongful death? If so, our legal team urges you to speak with our attorneys in a free case consultation to discuss your legal rights and options. Our legal team accepts every compensation claim or lawsuit through contingency fee agreements. This arrangement postpones paying our legal services until after our attorneys have successfully resolved your case at trial or through a negotiated settlement. We offer every client a “No Win/No-Fee” Guarantee, ensuring you will owe us nothing if we cannot obtain compensation on your behalf.Why Hire an Attorney?
A competent personal injury attorney will build a stronger case. Your lawyer will listen to you to gain understanding of the pain and inconvenience that resulted from the injury. The damages to claim may be physical, mental, and/or emotional. Your attorney will construct a strong case based on investigations, evidence, facts and witnesses.
A capable lawyer has in-depth knowledge of the law and legal process. When victims try to represent themselves, they may miss pertinent facts, deadlines, or be taken advantage of by the insurance companies.
When you retain a proficient attorney, he or she will be an aggressive advocate to obtain fair compensation for you. In addition, you will have an advocate who understands the current and future complications from your injuries.
Experience matters when selecting a team of Lansing personal injury lawyers. Most attorneys will review your case and discuss potential awards with you free of charge. Generally, the lawyer will not require an upfront fee and will accept the case on a contingency basis. This means the lawyer will be paid a percentage of the compensation you receive. If he or she does not succeed, the attorney is not paid.Reasons to Hire an Experienced, Capable Attorney From Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC
- Professional connections. Experienced attorneys have a network of medical experts who can interpret documents and medical lingo into a clear language.
- Investigative expertise. Proficient lawyers know what evidence is crucial to gather and preserve. For example, in trucking accidents, the logbooks are frequently destroyed immediately after a collision instead of being retained for several years. Your attorney may use collision reconstruction experts to recreate the accident, as well as collect and preserve key data.
- Casework oversight. Legal claims for compensation due to accidents and injuries involve large quantities of paperwork. At each step of the way, all court rules and procedures must be followed, all paperwork must be completed accurately, and all deadlines must be met.
- Knowledge of special circumstances. If the defendant is an uninsured or underinsured driver, your attorney may attempt to recover compensation from your insurance provider through your own uninsured motorist coverage. A personal injury attorney is crucial to navigating this process.
- Proving recklessness or negligence. A competent lawyer will be able to demonstrate who was at fault for the injury or accident.
- Negotiating with insurance companies. Without an attorney, the victim may discover the defendant’s insurance company pressures for a quick payout or offers an inadequate award in compensation. Attorneys are objective and experienced with handling these high-pressure tactics. Many times, they can sense if the insurance company is protecting its own interests or acting in good faith.
- Managing cases. Often a victim may receive satisfactory compensation while avoiding an aggravating jury trial through pre-litigation settlement or mediation. An experienced lawyer can advise the victim on the various courses of action that may be presented. A team of competent Lansing personal injury lawyers can assist with mediation or offers of settlement, yet they will not be afraid to take the case to trial if necessary.
However, the victim must act quickly to retain a lawyer. The state of Illinois has a specific period of time in which you may file a legal claim, or you will lose that right. Contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
For information no cities in and around Lansing, please look at the pages below: