Serving Illinois and Nationwide
Kankakee is located approximately 60 miles south of Chicago, Illinois. Kankakee personal injury lawyers will review a case in terms of case liability, damages from an injury, and insurance coverage. An injury can cause an immediate loss for a family member. An accident victim many be entitled to monetary compensation through a personal injury claim or lawsuit. Damages may be recovered for the following expenses:
- Medical bills can be the largest expense after a personal injury. These expenses may involve doctor’s visits, medical procedures needed, medication expenses, and any medical rehabilitation that is required for a full recovery.
- Lost wages and productivity may be large expenses if the accident victim needs to stay away from employment for any length of time. Job loss is another possibility that may result from a significant medical injury.
- Property damage to a vehicle needs to be repaired if the personal injuries resulted from an automobile accident.
- Pain and suffering may occur following a significant personal injury. This type of loss can be rewarded in a personal injury claim amount.
The Kankakee personal injury attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC represent visitors and residents of Kankakee, Illinois involved in serious accidents and injuries. Was your loved one injured through the negligent actions of others? If so, our legal team encourages you to schedule an appointment for a free case consultation to discuss your legal options and rights. We accept every wrongful death lawsuit and personal injury claim for compensation through contingency fee agreements. This arrangement postpones your need to pay for our legal services until we have successfully resolved your case in a negotiated settlement or jury trial. Our legal team offers every client a “No Win/No-Fee” guarantee. This promise ensures you owe us nothing if we are unable to obtain compensation to recover your damages.Personal Injury Claims
Kankakee personal injury lawyers can help to assess an accident claim. There are many expenses that can follow a personal injury, and Kankakee personal injury lawyers can represent an accident victim throughout a long legal process. The following types of injuries can be assessed through a free initial consultation with a Kankakee accident or injury attorney:
- Car accidents are the most prevalent type of personal injury claim. Negligence and wrongdoing are frequently cited as reasons for significant personal injury insurance claims against a car driver.
- Asbestos has been used as a building material for a number of years. A rare form of cancer called mesothelioma can result after an extended incubation period. Personal injury claims or mass tort claims against certain corporate employers make up a significant number of successful insurance pay outs for personal injury.
- Dog bites can result in significant personal injury. These insurance claims are often filed against personal home owner’s insurance policies.
- Nursing home abuse can result in personal injuries for elderly family members. Successful claims have arisen against senior care facilities for neglect and mistreatment.
- Medical malpractice is another form of personal injury. This type of injury results from below standard medical care from a licensed provider of medical services. These incidents can occur from medical error or negligence in a hospital or medical care facility.
A personal injury lawyer can help to determine who is at fault and assist in gaining the largest insurance settlement legally possible. Large compensations have been paid out for wrongful death claims from fatal personal accidents.If You’ve Been Injured, Seek Legal Advice Immediately
Personal injury attorneys in Kankakee, Illinois, can help to successful resolve a personal injury matter. Contact Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC to complete a free initial evaluation for a personal injury claim. Personal injury lawyers stand by during moments of need for a family.
For information on cities in and around Kankakee, please look at the pages below: